Wednesday, April 21, 2010

Today was a fairy tale.. ^^

I'm in love with this song~ suits my mood today~ =)

Can you believe that something REAL good happened when your ringtone- "today was a fairytale" is ringing? Picked up the phone, and you get the GOOD NEWS from your beloved ones. Oh, thats the greatest thing in life. =D

I can feel that my parents and my sis are in cloud nine now. I'm still stunned here but I burst out with laughter for a few times. Can't believe it. And I'm going to confirm from the source of the news tomorrow. If really happen, I can tell you that I'm sure I won't be able to stop myself from laughing continuously for 2 days. GOOD NEWS, I'm counting on you for my future as well as my good mood. So, I won't announce here yet. I'm sure it will be a mess if it turns up to be a joke/mistake.

Praying hard...

Hint: it is about my great life for 4 years later.. I can shop till drop if the news is true.. ;)

No comments:

Playlist