Sunday, April 4, 2010

I'm back

I saw those photos in fb. Stunned. I'm emo AGAIN.
Losing a "game" for the 3rd time.
No more heart-ache, no more disappointment.
I just wanna know the reason.
Guys, can you tell me why??
Why I can fail continuously for 3 times?
Am I that bad?
W-A-I-T is not the right decision
regret, regret and regret
I should have listen to those friends who asked me to give up..
Sorry to my friends and myself.
I'm really tough this time.
No more tears.
Because I came to a conclusion.
that person is B-L-I-N-D
Ha! I successfully comfort myself!
Forget about those who dont care bout me and precious those beside me. =)
Who cares about love?
SINGLE ROCKS!!
I'm proud to say that I've been single since 18 Jan 1991. Blekz..
Say goodbye to the sad memories. The normal Rou is BACK after "n" years!
WELCOME BACK!!! LOL...

Angel side scolding devil side: PERGI BACA BUKU LAR!! XD bye~~

No comments:

Playlist