Sunday, April 18, 2010

Go shopping alone is FUN!

Obviously, I'm in good mood today. =)

I managed to catch a bus around 11am to Pyramid this morning. Yeah! I'm going for shopping! I've been thinking bout it for the whole week. I've to confess that im a shopaholic. Undeniable fact. But, the problem is, I don't have money. Awww.. So sad..

I rushed to Padini once I stepped into Pyramid.. Coz I have 20% discount coupon due end of this month(EXCUSE).. Grabbed a few shoes to try on.. End up buying one only coz most of them are either too big or too small for my leg..

After trying shoes, I went to P&CO department to hunt for shorts.. Bumped into a polka dots shirt.. =) I was thinking whether to choose pink or blue one..

blue
pink
And I end up buying the blue one.. XD I love pink as well, but I think I look pretty tan in pink.. Don't you think so?

After paying, I found out that I wasted 1 hour + in Padini.. Thats horrible.. I quickly walked to Jusco and did some grocery shopping.. Bought lots of vege, fruits, milk and toilet paper.. LOL.. I've forgotten that I have to carry them back to hostel.. End up having muscle pain now.. Oh, I went to Eu Yan Sang to buy soup ingredients and Ginseng Tea Pack. This is to show my daddy that I bought them d. He was about to come down from Taiping just to pass me those Ginseng he bought for me coz I left them at home. Daddy, I love you~ Don't need to purposely come down for that. I can buy it on my own. Don't worry. Muacks..

Came back hostel and made coleslaw in the evening. Due to my poor skill in slicing carrots into cubes, I cut my nails, luckily not my fingers.. Phew!

Photos with my new MNG dress XD seriously in love with it.. OH NO!! I think I'm more into blue than pink these days..
Ok, shall end here.. I haven't touch my books today.. Feel so guilty now.. Anyway, I should say that I love weekends, especially Sunday! Hopefully I've time to go for "Being human" this coming week while preparing for physiology test.. GOOD LUCK TO ME AND EVERYONE!! I love you guys~ You all make my life great! Muacks..

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I would love to be in that changing room with you and shag you and fill your pussy with my cum.

Playlist