Wednesday, April 7, 2010

Going back T.T

I'm going back to Sunway tmr. T.T I know I'll miss Taiping, mummy, daddy, sis, dong dong, my grandparents of both side, aunties, uncles and a bunch of cousins. I didn't really enjoy my holiday this time. I lock myself in the room and read through those bloody(sorry for being rude) notes and thinking of how to start my assignments. I gonna pay my grandparents(father side) a visit tmr before I leave. Grandpa(mother side) will be going for medical scanning tmr. I hope that he will be fine. Really worry about him.

I have my own reason of going back so early. I feel really guilty for not studying all my notes during the holiday. I NEED TO FINISH ALL OF THEM before monday. I'm trying to make myself stress. Sounds abnormal right? This is how I act when I desperately hope for something. I want HD honestly. I don't know whether I can get them or not. At least, I gonna try my best. Sorry daddy mummy n sis. I can feel your love. I know you all care for me. I love you all too~ But I really need to go back and finish everything. Home sweet home is just too relaxing. I can't fully focus on studies at home. Few more weeks. I'll be back again. Without any burden. Coz it will be semester break. ;) I'll MISS YOU ALL!!!

Finally, I upload a photo here. With my new pink pyjamas. =) Goodnight world! I love you all~

No comments:

Playlist