Saturday, April 24, 2010

5 more weeks!!

Hey!! It's saturday AGAIN!! Time flies~ Week 8 is coming, which means I'll finish my sem 1 in 5 weeks time and gonna sit for finals.. I don't know whether I should scream with joy or start to tear.. Anyway, I appreciate and enjoy every moment here.

I've something to talk about yesterday. I went to Pyramid to do some grocery shopping and for dinner with Ching Yee. Mummy wondered why I gonna go Pyramid once every week. Hmm.. I told her that's my part of my weekly routine.. LOL I bought oats, papaya, cereal(yes, i finished most of my cereals d, which is like 3 boxes?) and biscuits(1 tin + 2 boxes) in Jusco.. OK, i gonna tell you guys that I used to eat cereals and biscuits as breakfast and lunch/dinner.. Don't think I've dinosaur tummy which can fit in so much things bcoz i'm fat.. XD

We went to a korean stall to have dinner.. Kimchi there was just ok compared to the one i took in Jusco BM.. We shared SHILIN XXL fried chicken after the meal.. FULL~ *burps* I felt extra full coz I bought a bottle of soya..(i couldnt stand the little spiciness of kimchi.. embarrassing..)

After dinner, while we were walking towards the liftd, I played with the "drum machine"(i dunno whats the name of that game).. I played NOOB-ly but I felt really relax after playing.. ^^

THAT WAS ALL ABOUT MY AWESOME FRIDAY..(suppose to go for badminton actually, but due to my muscle-ache, i chose to go shopping instead.. =D)

*******************************************************************************
This morning, I planned to go swimming.. But I woke up quite late and I saw ppl training down there.. So, I ended up cooking in the kitchen for lunch.. I boiled vege soup with hot dogs.. I threw tomatoes, vege, potatoes, carrot and hot dogs inside.. It tastes like a vege soup mummy cooked according to internet recipe.. I swear I won't drink the soup alone for lunch/dinner anymore.. I crave for food 2 hours after meal..
This is how the soup looks like.. (NOTE: I didn't add anything to the water, not even salt)

After dinner, I felt sleepy.. Then my eyes started to fill up with tears.. (not crying) I can feel the heat coming out of my body.. I think I'm going to fall sick soon.. Hmm.. Gonna drink more water to prevent it.. PITY MY KIDNEYS, gonna work extra d.. LOL

I've a pimple growing inside my nose.. It makes my face numb.. Grr.. I HATE PIMPLES!!!

No comments:

Playlist