Friday, April 23, 2010

Fantastic Four(4)

Suppose to post this on Thursday.. But I just have NO TIME to blog coz I'm addicted to TVB drama again.. LOL

OK, Thursday was fantastic to me.. Class started at 12pm so I have pretty much time to slack in hostel.. Anyway, I woke up as early as usual--7.15am.. I wonder why I just couldn't sleep later than that during weekdays.. Is it due to stress??

Did some post-readings for lectures and watched drama while having breakfast as well as lunch.. I cooked myself some porridge with corns.. Suppose to cook them separately.. But due to my laziness, I throw everything inside the rice cooker.. LOL.. Ended up having sticky porridge on my lovely corns..

I know it looks funny.. XD


After cleaning, it was already 11.30am.. I quickly packed and headed to uni with lappie with me.. Duh.. My lappie is too HEAVY.. I had backache that night..

Had an appointment with Miss Carole during lunch time.. She was such a kind person.. Sacrificed her lunch for my assignments.. <3 <3 I felt relieved and relaxed after that session coz I just need to correct my grammar errors and can hand in my assignments d. I learnt something new during that session too. =)

Submitted my PHS assignment after correction in computer lab. By that time, all my friends already submitted all their assignments and left d.. I do feel sorry to myself coz I should have done it earlier.. SAY NO TO PROCRASTINATION NEXT TIME..

I forgotten what I took for dinner.. Guess I took some oats with biscuits or coleslaw with biscuits.. OMG.. what happen to my memory?? OK, I have to admit that I'm old.. 20 is approaching me.. T.TMy eyebags are getting worse.. becomes uglier d..(previously was just ugly) @@ mou ngan tai..

I think you feel weird by now.. Why I said Thursday was fantastic while my descriptions were like so DAILY-LIFE ROUTINE.. OK, please scroll up and notice the bold-ed sentence.. Thursday was the only day in Week 7, which I can go uni by 11.45am.. For mon, tues, wed and fri, class starts at 9am.. Feel the difference?? LOL..

No comments:

Playlist