Monday, June 9, 2014

Xiaomi Powerbank (10th June) -- Happiness Overload

HAPPINESS OVERLOAD!!!! 
Finally, it is my turn to order Xiaomi Powerbank successfully!  *fireworks*
Second time trying and my first time experience was horrible. 5000 units for sales and all of them sold out in 1 minute 2 s. This time, they have 10000 units and I have more chance. So yeah, got my 10400mAh Xiaomi Powerbank for RM36!


 
Ordered and paid in 3 minutes! Can't wait to get my powerbank. =D
I logged into www.mi.com/my around 11.15am and started waiting. Really happy that Xiaomi did not disappoint me again, with another failure. =D =D =D With my shaky hand, I checked out and made payment in less than 3 minutes. My "kia-su-ness" level quite high.

Ok, what is so cool about Xiaomi powerbank? It is a competition to buy it online. Everyone log on to the page and start grabbing at 12pm and if you successfully bought one, you will feel like a "hey-look-my-hands-are-fast-and-with-a-bit-of-luck".

To make sure you stand a higher chance to buy Xiaomi powerbank, please read their buying guide! They did inform buyers days ahead to prepare for the sales. So, create your account and logged in with Google Chrome (autofill setting will ease your purchase competition).

Read the guide below (got it from Xiaomi Malaysia Facebook page):



Take a look at the Mi Power Bank description before buying.


This round (10th June 2014), everything sold out in 6 minutes 30 seconds (Longer time used compared to last batch). No wonder I can get mine! Good luck for those who hasn't get one, try your luck for next batch!!


CAN'T WAIT TO DO A REVIEW ON MI POWERBANK!!!!!! =D

12 comments:

Unknown said...

You get your powerbank ady? Good or not? Thanks for sharing!

Unknown said...

And also, rm36 included postage? Or need to buy two powerbank for free postage?

Rourou said...

Hello Jay! I haven't got my powerbank
=( Hopefully by Monday then I can tell you if it is good to grab on Tues. Haha..

RM70 and above will have free postage. So if you get only one, I think it is over RM50

Unknown said...

I think you live at klang valley area right? Coz xiaomi website said only klang valley who order below rm70 will have to paid rm15 postage....if you live around klang valley and bought two powerbank rm72 ,then you no nid to pay postage... am i right?

Unknown said...

But i saw your profile. XD you live at taiping right? Are you sure no nid to paid the postage to taiping? Thanks for reply me also! I am appreciate it a lot!

Rourou said...

Hello Jay! Yes, I am from Taiping. When I typed my address and checked out on 10th June, they did not charge me on shipping fee. I'm not sure if they will charge upfront, but till now, I don't have to I'll have to pay.

Unknown said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Unknown said...

Hello rourou! Im so glad you reply me again!hahhaa...sorry for bothering you...
so how many did you bought the power bank? Two?

Rourou said...

Hey Jay! Sorry for late reply. Was busy with my new job, settling down.

I bought 2 powerbanks. Have you got yours?

Unknown said...

Hahhaa...nvm~ cant grab it~ have you get your powerbank ady?

Unknown said...

Wow, so nice! Hope I can get the Powerbank tomorrow!

Rourou said...

have you got one @smartan dad?

Playlist