Wednesday, April 28, 2010

Tmr will be the day..

I...... I...... I skipped one lecture today.. *guilty*
It was a lecture, which the professor said will be kind of like tutorial, Q & A session..
The supposed to be statistic lecture becomes statistic tutorial..
I haven't read through anything about stats due to physiology MCQ test..
Since I have no question for him, hence, I came back to hostel after having lunch with CY at white.
Honestly, I'm extremely tired today. My eyes couldn't open wide for more than one hour.
I studied lecture notes for a while, facebook a while, search for promotion a while and then fainted on my bed at 5.40pm.. This is how I react when I'm too stress up.. Couldn't study much and end up slacking..
Woke up after 45 minutes nap and watched youtube and had dinner till now(8.00pm)..
OH, I skipped yoga class as well.. Coz i think i'll sleep or faint during yoga.. LOL
Ok, shall back to work now.. Less than 12 hours for me to study for my test..
Praying hard so that easy questions will come out.. My lovely lecturers, please make my life easy..
GOOD LUCK TO ALL MY COURSEMATES!!! =)

No comments:

Playlist