Tuesday, April 13, 2010

NO REWARD

FINISH MY PRESENTATION, finally
I did quite badly.. Sigh..
I'm too nervous during my presentation..
Even my voice shows my nervousness..
I did not get to present it well as what i did during my practice.. T.T
I deserve to get low marks because I didnt present well + didn't memorize well..
So, I couldnt get the reward i promise to myself..
Anyway, I feel really relax after presentation.. Calmed down..
Studying for tmr tutorial now, but keep on reading the same page for hours.. No mood lar..
I don't have reason to go shopping all because of my bad performance.. Grr.. I hate myself..
Gonna go now! Have to CONCENTRATE(which is a tough task for today with extreme tiredness)!

PS: I actually try to blog in a more interesting way. Too bad I couldn't upload a single photo with hostel(super duper slow) connection after trying for "n" times.. Will try again tmr.. sounds so determine.. lol.. =)

No comments:

Playlist