Sunday, April 4, 2010

3rd April 2010

MID TERM BREAK!!!
2nd day of holiday~ I didn't get to touch my books at all...
I'm going to screw up everything after holiday...
my oral presentation is just one week away and i havent prepare my slides and memorise anything..
2 assignments will be due on 23rd.. They are still in pending list..
I think I'll need to stay up 20 hours everyday and non-stop studying only will get to survive till the end of the sem.. T.T
Seriously, I need motivation to study now.. HOME is just too relaxing.. I cant stop myself from walking to the sofa and tune on the tv, talk to my dog and facebook.. I need to go around taiping to find my grandparents and get some NICE FOOD too..
I NEED A LONGER HOLIDAY!!!
my skin need some rest too!!
they start to complain and giving me warning d..
argh... I should stop and start study my organic chemistry.. this is the only unit i get to do pre-reading for next week.. love it! hahaha..

stay tuned!! i've tonnes of photos to upload here.. but i just have NO TIME.. kindly move to my NEW facebook account for those photos.. LOVE YOU GUYS!! bye~

No comments:

Playlist