Tuesday, April 6, 2010

Midnight post with random feelings

女人的衣柜永远少了一件衣服/裤子/裙子
~ yes! Absolutely agree with this statement. I always feel myself lack of jeans, shirts or accessories. $$$ I need more money to make my wadrobe a more complete one. LOL

女人永远口是心非
~yes! I always do that. Especially when I talk to someone I secretly admire. haha. pouring out my own secret pulak.
~ Eg: fren: what you wanna eat?
me: anything will do
fren: McD?
me: OK~ (OS: so unhealthy leh..)
but I'll still eat McD~ =.='''

等待,往往得到的是失望和心痛
~I've experienced this. Waited for 5 years and get nothing in the end. Maybe because I'm too good in hiding my secret feeling. (should i feel proud?)
~Lesson learnt: DONT HESITATE. TELL OUT ALL YOUR FEELINGS

4 comments:

Unknown said...

LOL..is true!!! dun hide anythin inside...easily gt depresss larrr..in d end u gt hurt ueself n gain nth..*shake head shake head* XDD

Unknown said...

I hurt myself again and again for years. Now I've learnt from mistakes. No more crying before I sleep. ;)

Unknown said...

LOL..no wonder u sense it if I cry d night b4..XDD

Unknown said...

haha.. maybe.. girl's 6th sense is kinda strong and accurate.. =)

Playlist