Wednesday, April 14, 2010

Depression

Feel so depressed suddenly. Couple minutes ago, when I was on the way to uni, I was so determine and motivated by myself. I feel the urge to finish my assignments by tonight. However, everything changed when I stepped into this room. I was shocked and stunned. I don't know how to react, so I grabbed my pendrive and proceed to the computer. I have no mood to read anything after that.

I don't know what happened, whether is it related to me or what-so-ever. I need someone to explain to me NOW!!! T.T they left 5 minutes after I arrived.. Seriously, I feel real bad.. I don't know why.. I need to talk to ppl now.. sadly, i'm alone..

Have to force myself to go and complete my DEAREST assignment now.. I feel better after typing every single feeling out. But, STILL NOT ENOUGH.. I still feel depressed..

No comments:

Playlist