Monday, April 19, 2010

breaking promises

I need to sleep early today since my eye bags and dark eye circles are getting worse. Sometimes, I look severely pale and with a pair of sleep + blur eyes.. Hence, very unreluctantly, i'll apply eyeliner to make myself look energetic.. LOL..

I break my promise to myself AGAIN.. Last time, I used to say NO to make-up and high heels.. And promise that I won't try them until the age of 30.. End up, I went for make-up classes and can't stop myself from buying heels(though I can't walk with them most of the time).. SORRY ROU!!!(the devil side is apologizing to the angel side) I shouldn't break promises to myself anymore.. So, I should say NO to procastination from this second onwards!!

I feel awkward now.. For not studying together with my dearies.. But I couldn't carry all the books and notes needed out of my room.. They are too heavy~ sigh.. I miss talking to them now, though i just see them few hours ago...LOL.. I'm serious.. I miss you guys now!!

No comments:

Playlist