Thursday, May 27, 2010

Thai Thai

Went to this restaurant DECADES ago.... the food was AWESOME!! I tried the pineapple fried rice (as shown below) and it was a great try.. The mango stick rice was just ok and super EXPENSIVE compared to the one I ate in hatyai.. LOL.. The tom yam was nice too.. basically i just tried one spoonful of soup and it took me for like 5 minutes to get rid of the numbness.. I seriously need to train up myself to eat spicy food.. XD

The restaurant--THAI THAI @ Pyramid (where else i can go)The very unique drawings..Pineapple fried rice(RM16)Tom yam bee hoon (RM16)Mango stick rice(RM9)

Haha.. I didn't camwhore that day coz i went there after yoga with my super messy hair and oily face.. save your life! LOL..

PS: enjoy my food post and i think i'll have more tmr.. >.<

No comments:

Playlist