Thursday, May 27, 2010

report

HOPE JIJI WILL BE FINE SOON~

I shall summarise my last few days of sem 1..
I had 3 practical tests, 2 online and 1 lab-work
I got 90% for my physico MCQ test due to my dumbness and kepo-ness..
I think too much and caused the mistakes.. sigh.. say bye bye to 1 mark!
For today's organic chem MCQ test, i got 100%!!
I was so happy just now..
when i told my mom about the score, i refreshed my memory..
i has been a long time i didnt tell her, "mummy, i get 100% for my test!"
hmmm... about 7-8 years? oh gosh.. that's terrible..
I always wish to get 100% for my add-maths during secondary school time but failed..
90-99% is my usual scores.. sigh..
Why so tempted to get 100%? i understand that people tends to make mistakes.
But if we can TRY to make ourselves nearly perfect..
It is always hard to be perfect and nobody is perfect in this world..
*crap too much*
For PHS lab test, I did quite smoothly.. But let's see whats the score next weekend.. praying hard.. haha
Oh ya, I get my marks for physiology assignment today as well! my first ever assignment in monash.. 88%.. Hmm.. not bad.. I appreciate my "hard" work although I spent little time for it due to my laziness..
PHS assignment mark will be out this weekend.. wish me luck!
wah.. i seem like reporting my assessment scores in this post.. really sorry if u feel annoyed~ =P
Goodnight world~

No comments:

Playlist