Tuesday, May 11, 2010

I thought uni life should be fun??

Before I start my university life, friends used to tell me how fun uni life is, such as meet up with people randomly, loads of activities and etc.

Until now, I DON'T have such feelings. Ok, gonna admit that I did predicted that my uni life will be great during transition camp. But what happening now is totally different from my prediction. I'm flooded with lectures, tutorials, assessments, assignments, test and practicals everyday. Weekends are equally hectic as weekdays. I always have the thought to skip those activities I've registered in. Argh.. I think I better manage my time properly from now onwards. If not, I'm sure I'll turn crazy during study week. XD

Gotta off now and continue with cardiovascular system. I love this chapter soooo much compared to the bloody brain chapter. haha.. love ya~

PS: suddenly thought of Baskin Robbin now.. It's PINK DAY!! woohoo~ too bad I've yoga class until 8pm.. =(

With love,
Rou

No comments:

Playlist