Friday, May 21, 2010

Research? or Summer Break?

Oh yes! My uni life is going to be more hectic because I decided to do research during summer break. Dr. Saravanan announced about the research after lecture and I straight away go to his office after that to volunteer myself. He asked me to contact him around 2nd week of June. hmmm... that means I'm in right?? I'm not sure about the answer. So, I'll just say that IF i could join their research, my summer break will be gone and my dream will come true.

It is always my dream to do something special, other than attending lectures, tutorials and practical, in uni. Research is one of my so-called goals. And, this is also a chance for me to explore and make full use of facilities. LOL.

Anyway, I'm happy that there is a chance for me now. I seriously hope that I can join. No summer break? That's not a big deal. The only problem is I couldn't go home. T.T But I think I will have the chance.. a few days will be more than enough.. HOME is always the best place to recharge, meet your love ones, pour out your problems and get warm advices.. I MISS HOME!! Suppose to start countdown from today onwards. ONE MORE MONTH TO GO HOME~ but if research is on.... I can't tell the date.. hopefully not next mid-sem break and I will try not to let this happen.. =)

2 more weeks to finals and few more days to practical testSSS.. wish me lucks! GOOD LUCK TO ALL MY LOVELY COURSEMATES~ jiayou~

With love,
Rou

No comments:

Playlist