Monday, May 10, 2010

My first adventure in KL

my first visit to SUBANG JAYA KTM STATION
Bank negara station(so putrajaya-like)

Looking at the photos above, yes, I have been to KL.

Went to PWTC alone yesterday to pass my contract to my uncle.
I need to praise myself coz I feel that I've grown up and become more independent.
I used 5 hours to travel. Took shuttle bus, mini bus, ktm and lrt. Seriously tired.
The whole journey was a safe one(physically). But I lost 50 bucks accidentally in ktm station. BAD luck!
I did explore the MTA fair in PWTC for a while. It was a cool one. Booth of factories from all around the world showing their most high technology machinery products.
Too bad I have no idea what are the use of those stuff. Just wandered around.
I continued with my journey back to Sunway after 30 minutes of explore.
LRT-KTM-MINI BUS. I was exhausted when I reach Pyramid.
Hence, I decided to recharge myself with some good food. =)

Bought some biscuits and fruits from Jusco. I forgot to grab one of my shopping bag in the cashier. Sheer bad luck! Luckily just some biscuits and tissue which cost me less than 10 bucks. I realised that when I unpacked my things in hostel. =.='''

Back to topic. After Jusco, I proceed to Face shop to get myself some mask and lip balm. The only lucky thing of the day-- Face shop is having anniversary sales. All the products have 40-50% off. Great!

A wonderful dinner makes my day and clear off my tiredness. =)

Took dinner at this cafe. The service is bad. The food are nice but kinda expensive.
I think you can tell how tired am I from this pic.
Fried spaghetti with Itallian Herbs. (RM8.90)MANGO SHERBET(RM7.90) ( i love this the most!!!)
More to blog but I have to test tomorrow. Stay tuned for more updates! Love ya~

2 comments:

[ќ α ї ђ є ŋ ģ] said...

I'm so happy for you!!
You explore KL on your own.
I'm not even sure I can do that or not!

Rourou said...

But it isnt fun at all. didnt get to play.
Next time I shall explore some nice places.
I'm sure you can do it.

Playlist