Wednesday, May 5, 2010

Movie day + Pink Day

Hi readers! How was your Wednesday? Well, mine was great! I enjoyed the day to the fullest. Let me share my happiness with you. =)

Went for the only class of the day at 10am. Honestly, I feel happy whenever class start at 10 or later. It is so awful going class in blur and sleepy situation. Hmm.. I think I can elaborate more about sleep and lecture in the coming post as I'm going to tell you more about outing now.

After class, which ended at 11am, most of my tutorial groupmates went to watch Iron Man 2. I didn't follow because I'm going for the same movie with my sweeties at 3.45pm as promised few days ago. Hence, I viewed through half of tutorial set 1 and update myself with some new songs through youtube in tutorial room.

Went to pay for Yoga fee at 12pm. Borrowed some books from library and studied there for about 30 minutes. Xuen told me she was on her way. Hence, I kept my stuff in locker and took shuttle to Pyramid. Yeah, I'm lucky. I saw the shuttle bus when I walked out the front gate.

Reached Pyramid around 1.05pm. Asked for xuen's location. She said she is waiting at Baskin Robbin. I went to the branch at first floor. Wandered around and couldn't spot her. Just found out that there are 2 Baskin Robbin in Pyramid. Noob. I wasted 20 minutes searching. LOL.

Since it is Wednesday, B&R pink day, Reenda, Xuen and me bought 2 scoops of ice cream each. 2 scoops for only RM7.90. =) Me love ice cream. While eating, Tyler and U chyuan joined us. Yes, 5 of us are going for movie. But before that, we went for lunch at Fullhouse.

*MENU*
I love this restaurant. Cute.
Iced Lemon Tea, Mushroom-Almond Soup(I guess)
over-roasted chicken chopDesserts!!

The food served are just normal. But the environment is real good. Should spend more time dining here. We don't have time to explore the restaurant thoroughly. Sad. But, we do take some photos.

Oh, about Iron Man 2, it was fantastic! I'm amazed by the technology and science. BUCKYBALL!! cool~ and I'm in love with Robert Downey,Jr. now. I'm more into him after watching Iron Man 2 and Sherlock Holmes. =P

PS: I will go Fullhouse again next time if I have the chance. And, I enjoy hanging out with my sweeties. Looking forward for next gathering with more people. Nitez

No comments:

Playlist