Thursday, May 6, 2010

Determination!

I am gonna study some physicochem tonight and deal with physiology assignment tomorrow.. Say NO to movie from now onwards..

Finals is sooooooo near and I'm still slacking. Oh gosh, where is my determination?? I did badly in my physio MCQ test. I should have motivation to study. But why I'm still that lazy? Argh... SLAP ME!

Although I'm lazy, I couldn't sleep well everyday. Definitely will jumped up when it is 7 or 7.15am.. =( Thats a big problem for me. My body need rest!! I wanna go home~ The only place I can sleep like nobody business and recharge. One month plus to go. I wonder whether I can survive till the last minute.


PS: I can't stop myself thinking of this skirt. Spot it: 2nd row, 2nd pic. It is a bit expensive for me. RM165 for a skirt which I might be just wear for 10 times or lesser is not worthy. I try to persuade myself to think logically but I just can't control the other side of me. XD

No comments:

Playlist