Friday, May 28, 2010

best ever Saturday morning vs bad score

Good morning readers!
I started my lovely Saturday morning by cooking myself breakfast and lunch.
Baked beans + mushrooms + sausages + bread for breakfast and
Baked beans + mushrooms + sausages + eggs + rice for lunch
I packed my lunch into a container and brought them to uni with me. XD
Everything sounds fine and lovely right?
HOWEVER,
When I checked my blackboard, the PHS assignment score is out and I DID IT BADLY!
Oh, it spoilt my day.
bloody 7.25 marks.. argh...
about 10 days to finals...
gonna study harder but will try to update as frequent as possible.
I know you guys will miss me.. tsk tsk..
Gonna finish 2 chapters this afternoon..
If i hit my goal, i'll upload my lovely lunch box photo tonight! lolz.. so, please support me mentally.. XD bye!

No comments:

Playlist