Wednesday, May 19, 2010

Oopss.. It's wed

It's holiday today~
It will be great if this happens few weeks ago.
Holiday on Wednesday suppose to be an awesome one. Movie day + Pink day.
Movie? Leave it for post-exam sem break.
I came to uni early in the morning, around 9.30am.
I'm happy that I managed to jump up from bed at 8.00am sharp.
Went to return my books and get practical photostated.
Then, I came to this tutorial room.
Around 12.50pm, I'm being chased out by those medicine lecturer. =(
She told me she will use the room for 10 minutes ONLY.
So, I went down to locker to get my sweets and study a while there.
I'm sure I spent more than 15 minutes there.
And, they are still using this room. Sigh.
I'm forced to go other place to study.
I decided to go a new place, building 9 level 3.
Hmm.. that place was quite nice at first before those gamers arrived.
Had lunch at 3pm in cafeteria and walked back here.
Yes, I occupied the tutorial room again. haha.
Listening to songs and going to start my revision again.
Yoga class later. Hooray!!
I think posts from today onwards will be mostly me complaining and grumbling this and that. Be patience with me.
Post-finals posts will be INTERESTING. I promise. =)
See ya~

PS: Kindly help me to click on the advertisement if they popped out. XD

With love,
Rou

No comments:

Playlist