Saturday, May 1, 2010

Happy Labour Day

HAPPY LABOUR DAY!!!

Had green bean soup, papaya and biscuits for brunch and dinner. Feels healthy after having so many heavy meals in Pyramid. Seriously need to go on diet d. I'm growing fatter and fatter every single day. LOL

Chou pi jiang no.2(aka xuen) texted me just now. Asking me whether wanna go for movie on wednesday or not. They are coming to Sunway! I have no reason to reject them as I started to miss them d. Our last outing was about 2 months ago. YEAH!! Can't wait to meet up with them!! XD

And one more good news is, mummy might be coming tomorrow!! But yet to confirm.. Waiting for exact answer tonight.. Oh, I miss home again. Daddy, mummy, sis, dong, I miss you all.. *muacks*

PS: I slacked too much these few days due to over-stress on Tuesday. Take a deep breath. Shall off to work now. In case I can't stop myself from going shopping for the bag tomorrow. hahax..

No comments:

Playlist