Tuesday, July 13, 2010

Vroom~ Vroom~

Adrenaline engine is starting. Vroom~ Vroom~
Errr... What to say?
Result is coming out this Friday, which is 2 days later.
I'm having sore throat and flu now.
Surprisingly, I developed rash yesterday. Not all over the body, but my face only.
It couldn't be adverse effect of medicine because I didn't take any.
It might be allergy to food. Seafood? Oh no.

After having dilemma about how to go back to Sunway for several days, Daddy said he will drive me back.
This is the first option and I tried not to bother Daddy as it is tiring to drive to and fro.
But, I have about 3 bags to carry back include my lappie.
They don't think I can carry back safely to hostel as those are pretty heavy.
So, I'm Daddy-Mummy little girl again.
Untill now, I went back KL ONCE on my own only for the whole semester.
Hmm.. I should learn how to pack things now. How to turn my 3 big bags into 2?
This is a tough task for me compared to statistics questions or physiology assignment.

Sem 2 is pretty hectic.
I can predict that from the timetable given.
I have the Psychology textbook! Finally, I can use it after keeping it in my cupboard for years.
Bad news is, I have the 14th edition but required text is 15th edition. =S

Planned to study. But spent all my time watching drama.
Ok, I forgive myself. Holiday is meant to be relaxing and not about burdening your brain.
In addition, I'm sick now. Better reason to rest and rest.

Friday has to be my lucky day. Please.

1 comment:

Teck Yuen said...

Hope you will get well soon oh!!
It seems like many ppl are getting sick these few days, I also keep having headache, a little fever and dizziness these days... =[
Don't start stressing urself up b4 the sem even start and enjoy these last few days of our precious holiday ba, since I don't think we will be able to relax much during our next holiday (sem break) as it is quite near our finals ady = =||| .


p/s: u r so hardworking at updating ur blog oh... I keep don't have the mood to update my own blog... argh... >.<" . but I think I will have the mood to do that once sem starts since I tend to like to do all these thingy when I nid to study... (which is so wrong).
Good luck for ur final's result oh!!

Playlist