Sunday, July 11, 2010

Eclipse


All the teenagers are crazy about this movie-- Twilight Saga: Eclipse.
I'm not really into the movie series.
Went to watch that with Ven and sis just now.
Comment? Here it goes.

Robert Pattinson is not as handsome as the Edward Cullen in my mind.
Taylor Lautner? Erm.. At least he looks like the one I imagined. Extra bonus for his muscular body. lol.
Honestly, this movie is disappointing, except for the battle between the new bloods and Cullen family.
Maybe the people in the cinema make me feel bad about the movie altogether.
Shouting during kissing scene. Oh gosh! You never seen any kissing scene before?
Annoying ringtones. Don't you know you gotta change to silent mode in cinema? Common sense lar.
I shall say, I like twilight saga. But I prefer books.
Movie? Forget about it. I'm considering whether I should watch Breaking Dawn or not. Since it could be better. And I feel thankful for not watching Twilight or New Moon.
Enough complain about the movie. I guess Twilight fans are going to kill me if they read this. Who cares?
I prefer Charlisle Cullen in the movie.

1 comment:

Teck Yuen said...

I also went to see this movie yesterday and I also think that it is quite disappointing too... Lots of details are not included in the movie and some separate parts of story even get combined together...
but luckily people watching in the same cinema as me is better, at least they only keep whispering to each other and giggling during those kissing scenes...

The Twilight and New Moon movies are also quite similar to Eclipse in terms of details and others... I think it will be hard to understand the story if only watch the movies without reading the books... =s

Playlist