Tuesday, July 6, 2010

Awesome Y1S1 winter break (Part 5)

Stayed at hostel for one night before I travelled back to taiping after Redang trip. Had dinner with Su Ann and Sinnah once we reached hostel. Finally I got the chance to clean my room and rearrange my messy table after the "War". I was so boring after all the packing and cleaning process. So, I sat down on my bed and started to call people. It is hard to find someone from my contact list to have a long chat. At last, I chose to call wj and we chatted until 1am. Gossip with guys is much easier than girls. Believe me. =P

The next day, I woke up around 8.30am. Get changed and walked to uni leisurely. Went to finance counter and asked for some details then 6th floor to see Ming to clarify something. Met Dr. Thet who looked more friendly and happier. Then, I walked to the used-to-be stressful library and fb for a while.

Before I start my journey back to hometown, I get the chance to meet up with James for brunch. Journey back home was smooth and safe. I was quite random that day. Talked with a stranger lady, who is a doctor. XD

Had karaoke session with the sweeties the next day. Although just 4 of us, it was still fun. =D
Khai ven having her convo this weekend! I'm so happy for you! *hugs*

No comments:

Playlist