Monday, July 5, 2010

Awesome Y1S1 winter break(Part 4)--Redang trip

So, the next day, we headed to Redang island. We took bus to jetty and then the so called ferry to the island. The deep blue ocean is really beautiful. It is really nice and clear. We even get the chance to see turtle. Amazed by the beauty of nature.

The island has really nice scenery. I wished I could stay there forever. It is like a heaven compared to the city. Stress? I think you will forget what is stress when you are there. The air was so refreshing and I enjoyed stepping on the cold and soft sand.

We played card games, had pillow talk, made fun of soft toys, did air-brush tattoo and etc.. All I can say is, it was really relaxing and fun . Enjoy the photos as I am lazy to describe d.. I wish I can go there again and looking forward for the next trip with my coursemates. =D REDANG ROCKS!!!




No comments:

Playlist