Friday, July 16, 2010

The last day of holiday

Result came out yesterday night.
I actually went to WES and clicked randomly after I read sharon's status.
The result popped out and I stunned for 10 seconds.
Go through the marks and grades.
"2 marks!!!!!!! " I screamed.
I got a D for PHS because of that bloody 2 marks. haiz... (stats stats stats...)
Most statisfied with my favourite subject. =)

New semester is starting next week!
I'm going back to Sunway tmr.
Can I stay for one more week??
I fall sick for the whole week and didn't hang out with friends.
That's not fair!!

Anyway, I start to miss my coursemates after not seeing them for a month.
I should socialize more. New goal for new sem. =D
I know I'm not good in that. I'm in the process of learning. =P

I bet I'll blog more when I reach hostel.
Baking cookies now. yeah. 2am. Craziest act.

No comments:

Playlist