Wednesday, July 21, 2010

So, Sem 2 Started!

Sem 2 started officially on Monday, 19th July 2010.
No orientation anymore.
Free from boring speeches.
No campus tour.
No introduction.
Har! You think my sem 2 will be more relaxing than sem 1?
NO WAY!
Lecturers flooded us with assignments on the 1st day.
When everyone is still having holiday mood and in the mood of gossip about the "new-born" love birds in our class, lecturers showed us the break down of our sem 1 exam and tell us how tough sem 2 will be.
Can you feel how stressed up am I on the first day itself?

Went for swimming to de-stress a bit. I've not been studying! Can't concentrate at all.
Looking forward for weekend. Sem 2 isn't fun at all.
I'm gonna bring my lappie for service as it keeps crashing down and I couldn't put any background image now.
Ok.. MUST STUDY NOW! I'm going to sleep in 1 hour time. XD

No comments:

Playlist