Friday, July 23, 2010

Something I realised..

I believe,
Life can be easier if we work hard and pass through all the obstacles

I believe,
Friends are part of life.

I believe,
Different people have different thought.

I believe,
We have to get along with each other with an open heart.

I believe,
Family members will never forget your presence.

I believe,
Study is part of life. Enjoy the moment.

I believe,
Social life is important in uni. That's why I'm changing.

I believe,
Ignore someone who ignored you, is a fair deal.

So, I'm learning how to :

LOVE
HATE
APPRECIATE
CHANGE
and
CARE

3 comments:

Dee said...

gambatte xin rou! =)

well, for someone who ignores u, dun ignore him/her back, give attention and radiate your kindness, and someday he/she will feel it too! =)

Rourou said...

thanks devi.. i'll try.. =D

S3r3n@ said...

i believe too...^_^

Playlist