Wednesday, July 7, 2010

Awesome Y1S1 winter break(Part 6)

About 10 days later, uni will reopen.
Hectic life is approaching and I know I should enjoy my holiday to the fullest.
Went out to do rebonding this afternoon.
The hair stylist helped me to trim my split ends.
Thankfully I didn't ask her to trim my hair short as what I thought before.
Her skill wasn't that good as I expected. Relieve~ Phew...

Went butterworth with the family to do some shopping and for tom yam mee at raja uda last Sunday.
I miss tom yam mee for so much.
Although we waited for 2 hours, I feel it is worth while waiting. =)
I'm gonna go Penang island one day before I go back to uni.

Last Monday, met up with siew sean, jessica and yin shin for breakfast at OldTown.
Then, had dinner with family at a newly open Hong Kong style restaurant.
It was really nice and the food they served are special compared to other restaurant here.
Price are reasonable too.

Yesterday went out for movie--Triple Tap with Ken Leong and Gim Chee.
Only 3 of us watching that movie.
It was fun to watch movie without strangers.
You can comment loudly about the characters without disturb others.
Thats the benefit of watching movie in cinema in a small town.

I enjoyed my holidays. Didn't touch any books. Even I read magazine, I just flip through the photos. I like to take photos. I want a polaroid camera, it is just so cute.

No comments:

Playlist