Friday, November 29, 2013

Sneak peek to my awesome week after exam...

YEAH!!! Done with finals and that ends my undergraduate BPharm degree in Monash. The whole week after the last paper, I had been spending time with friends, hang out as many people as I could and packed to move on the very last day. Hectic but enjoyable.

Love this photo so much! Thanks for making my dream comes true after exam -- A day trip to sekinchan with 16 other classmates. So much loved. I always plan trips and/or events that make people feel annoyed. I hope people dont remember me as an annoying person. haha..

I managed to meet so many people until I need to sit down and rearrange my memory according to the dates. Non-stop attending farewell dinners/lunch(s) which makes me forget to cry. Didn't cry until the moment I drove home and sang S.H.E.'s 不说再见.

“拥抱那么真切,眼神不曾改变,原来我们对彼此一样想念。今天不说再见,不让你有机会食言,就算分隔很远,爱一直连接到永远”


Stay tuned for more updates for my awesome week after exam. 




No comments:

Playlist