Friday, November 22, 2013

Muphas Farewell

19th November 2013 (Tues)
This is an important day for us (year 4 BPharm students) and other BPharm juniors -- it is our 2nd Muphas Farewell dinner. Yes, it is our turn to say goodbye to juniors and wish each other all the best in the future. 

Really appreciate junior's effort to make this event happen and make it such a warm-hearted one. The "secret" messages idea was great and you can see how we colour up the wall with our secret love messages. Guess which is mine?? haha...

The props were awesome too! My favourite is the one shown below. Instagram prop! So creative. *Big claps for the organizer* We have so much fun posing with the instagram props. Did you notice that? 118 likes. haha! It is big enough to fit so many of us. Really nice. =)


Because I was late to the party due to some issue, I missed the chance to take photos of food and performances. However, I did saw the food. It was quite nice (I can feel that although didn't get to taste it). 

We also celebrated Syn Tiea's and Yen Yee's birthday together. Thanks to Vincent for his idea. Look at our great group photo! (There's still some ppl missing) These are all my lovely peeps that I've been seeing their faces for 4 years. And now, I have to say goodbye to them soon. I'll miss them for sure. Miss their laughters, miss their presence, miss their kindness. Do miss me k!



Stay tuned for more updates about life after exam. It is really fun! Gotta sleep! Many lovely people to meet tomorrow and days after. XD

No comments:

Playlist