Monday, November 11, 2013

O-M-G. Avicii is coming!!!

Before this song, I never proclaim myself as a EDM lover. E-electronic D-Dance M-Music. I love party as I grow older and this is the time where I get in touch with EDM and this is the first song that I fall into:
"So wake me up when it was over, when I'm wiser and I'm older, All this time I was finding myself, didn't know that I was lost......."



Who says EDM are just for party? Their lyrics can be awesome too! Particularly for this song. This is such a motivating song for me. Wait, guess what, Avicii is coming to town!!!

Date: 30th of November 2013 (Saturday)
Time: 5PM onwards
Venue: Sepang International Circuit, The Welcome Center


Yes, in less than 20 days, my EDM idol is coming to town! *can't sit still* Get the party rocking!!!

I haven't get my tickets for Avicii event. =( Now, I'm blogging and hope Nuffnang could give me the tickets. VIP tickets!!! 


Why I should be chosen? 5 best reasons here:
1) I'm a cool kid - I get along with people easily, especially with music around
2) I can get high even without alcohols - surely I will enjoy the event to the max!
3) I want to meet Avicii as he is my inspiration for 2013 (of course, also in the future)
4) I want to party after my finals for my final year!
5) I want to attend, enjoy and share with people about this coolest event in town!

Please let me win! EDM rocks MOVEMBER! 

No comments:

Playlist