Wednesday, November 13, 2013

Enjoy being single

Dear all, this is a post for people who enjoys and feel comfortable being single, for people who wonder why there's people who enjoy single life and for people who are in the mist of being desperate to go into a relationship. I'm here to share my thoughts from a single young lady point of view. Hehe..

Ladies and gentlemen, I always got a question from friends around me -- why are you still single? Hmm... that's a very tricky question and I yet to find a good answer to that. I am 22 this year and 8 more years to 30s. Am I worried? Honestly yes. But why don't make a change? I have a few reasons.

1) I am not wanted.
- There's no guy that makes me feel that I'm wanted/important in any sense. Maybe I have sensory problem and not being able to detect? Hmmm.....

2) I'm very comfortable with my current lifestyle
- I love freedom and I've been given a lot of freedom throughout my life. My parents love and support me in any sensible things that I want to do. I can decide to go wherever I want at any suitable timing and with acceptable cost. I enjoy hanging out with friends and I have plenty of guy friends. If I were to be in a relationship, I think my "bf" will be annoyed. I don't believe that there's a guy who can accept who the girl is and everything about her. NEVER HAPPEN.

3) For now, I don't have time.
- My current priority is my work, family and friends. I want to think about a suitable career path and that needs time to construct the whole idea. I want to spend more time with family and not to quarrel about small things with "bf". Small arguments exist- never ignore the time needed for it.

4) I don't understand myself completely
- With that, I shouldn't expect anyone to understand me either. I would be too selfish to commit into a relationship without knowing what I want in the first place. 

I know my thinking is somehow an altered belief or misconception. I'll grow and learn from time to time and maybe my arguments may change one day. What makes my single life awesome is that I can spend more time with family and friends, not just to one person, and have more ME time. =) Love my current life. Too comfy. 

PS: I should continue with my study -- last paper to go to graduation XOXO

No comments:

Playlist