Thursday, November 7, 2013

BFF cover

Is this phone cover beautiful? I love the concept and also the memories that will stay with it. I named it "BFF cover". But hey, this isn't my phone cover, it is a birthday present of a friend of mine. =) I really hope that our friendship will shine like a diamond and be long-lasting as diamond too!
***********************************************************************************

I'm going to finish my finals in 10 days. I'll be leaving my 2nd home in less than 3 weeks. Yes, I'll be moving out from my hostel, where I've spent 4 years of degree life. Pieces of memories will flashback from time to time since end of September. I recalled the "old" behavior and mentality of mine. The quiet and hardworking side of mine. Now that I know more friends and understand the importance of communication, it is the time I'm leaving for good. Working life is awaiting for me next. What to expect next?

My thoughts are jumbled up recently. Will I be able to keep in touch with my uni mates? Will they remember me in another 5 years? Will I remember all their names and what they like? Where will I be next year? Am I professional enough to be a pharmacist? Can I be a pharmacist? All these questions are popping out from time to time to make me annoyed with myself.

Time will proves everything. Hard work will be paid off in their own way. =)
Believe in my ability to take up the stresses and ability to provide help to others. Life is and will be good.

No comments:

Playlist