Wednesday, April 13, 2011

A visit to Klang and Lookout Point

Something different for last weekend.
Visited Klang for bak kut teh and Lookout point for dinner.
First time going somewhere so "far" away from Sunway since the day I came here for pharmacy course.
Enjoyed the bak kut teh and the view at lookout point. But honestly, lookout point is quite disappointing as I thought it would be a super duper awesome place to hang out and chill. It turns out, eerrrr....
Anyway, it was a very nice and new experience, and I would really want to thank Lip Yong for planning this and thanks Sue Yen for bringing us to the famous bak kut teh stall. Sorry for having the thought of not going the night before. I really enjoyed, honestly.
Brought my baby canon out, but as usual, it didn't work well. ( would want to thank James and Max who helped me to carry it for the whole day.. =D )

Photos of the day and more in fb. Low quality photos again. =(




No comments:

Playlist