Monday, April 25, 2011

The Roommate

Thanks to Nuffnang, I got 2 free tickets for "THE ROOMMATE" premiere screening last Monday. Laikee babe got herself 2 tickets too! Our first time joining nuffnang contest together and both of us won the tix! The feeling is awesome. =)


BIG THANK YOU!!


Thanks to laikee babe and her bf for fetching my roommate and me all the way to One Utama for the premiere screening at 9pm. We reached the cinema around 8.30pm and got ourselves registered at Nuffnang booth. We were given this lovely badge. Somehow feels like a "real" blogger after receiving this. haha..

I DO LOVE NUFFNANG!

Let's proceed to the movie review. Share with you the poster of the movie, which is exactly the same as my movie passes.

I would only recommend this movie to people who are interested with the hot actresses (Leighton Meester and Minka Kelly) and also who wants to know how bipolar/schizophrenia patient act.

It's not a horror movie, like what I thought. There are bloody and fight scenes, which are a bit exaggerated. The plot is fine to me, but I will not say that it is interesting. Overall, it was disappointing coz I've been looking forward for this movie for 2 months. We actually feel that RIO is much better. Haha..

This song was played in the end. It did add lots of credits to this movie. =)

2 comments:

yen yee said...

oh, rupa-rupanya it's nuffnang =D

Rourou said...

yeah, that's why I'm updating my blog so frequently. Love nuffnang! hahaha

Playlist