Wednesday, April 27, 2011

Charlie Brown Cafe

It's Easter break! Of course, I wouldn't hide myself at home for the whole week. So, I went over to Penang in the afternoon with family to take a look at the cute cafe, located in Straits Quay. Proudly, I managed to get there without making any wrong turn. Haha.. Yes, I drove from Taiping to Penang (ONLY).

I saw lots of pictures and blog entries about this cafe. First Charlie Brown Cafe in Malaysia. Though I'm not a big fans of Snoopy or Charlie Brown, after visiting this cafe, I would say that I LOVE SNOOPY!

The design of the cafe is lovely. They even have a souvenir counter, where you can purchase some souvenirs for your snoopy/charlie brown-lover friends, family or partners.

Obviously, the cafe is surrounded by Charlie Brown's wallpapers.

They have this big Snoopy and Charlie Brown(standing beside me) positioned side-by-side at the entrance. CUTE!!!
This is how the ceiling of the cafe looks like. You can't take your eyes off Charlie Brown in this cafe.
Ordered this Marble Cheese cake (RM6.80). It's tasty, but honestly, fattening. >.<
I would say their marble cheese cake is much better than other cake shop.
Of course, much pricey.
Their coffee/hot chocolate are served with SNOOPY!! *heart melts*
Comment for coffee/chocolate: ERM... Starbucks is still much better.
Price: range from RM9.50-RM12.00 (quite expensive because it doesn't worth the price)
I like the glass. They selling it with RM18.
I stopped myself coz I'm not a big fans of Charlie Brown (pretty good excuse huh.. =D)

Yeah, it's me with all the food for the day.
I'll recommend you their Charlie Brown's Chicken Pizza. (around RM16)
But it's too filling for high tea session.
Their souvenir corner. It makes me want to buy a Snoopy soft toy to display on my bed. =D

Before vising Charlie Brown cafe, we had a short walk outside the building. There's sea view and light house. Very nice and cooling. I think it will be more romantic at night.


I know I spoilt the view. LOL.. Just wanna share with you all how nice the place is. An ideal place for photoshoot session too. I'll want to go there again, during the sem break. ^^

After the visit to Straits Quay, we went to Gurney Plaza to have a walk. Then, headed to Chai Leng Park for dinner. LOK LOK!!

The Lok Lok there are served with variety of sauces and pretty cheap. There are lots of food around that area. You can eat until your tummy burst if you have $$$. hahaha...

Thankfully, my baby Canon worked quite well yesterday. The photos look quite decent. I'm looking forward for more photo-taking opportunity. =)

No comments:

Playlist