Thursday, April 28, 2011

Honey, taste the sweetness.

Sharing 2 sweet songs in this gloomy Thursday evening.
They are the "components" which a girl will want to have -- love letter and a memorable marriage.




Probability of getting a love letter is getting lower as time goes by. Who will want to write a letter when you can text, email and call. That's guy's perception about love letter. But I think, girls will still want to have one. To be frank, I never receive any love letter before. I think that's something sweet and it don't have to be lengthy. A few meaningful and touching words will be enough. Maybe it's because I'm kind of the old-fashioned people. I love to receive letters. (that's the reason I opened my letter box everyday) XD

Did you get my card?
Did you read my love letter?

Did it touch your heart?
When you read my love letter

I hope these,
Hope these words find you in the perfect mood
I wrote this letter according to my love for you
So I hope this paper will travel safely to where you are
Because the melody is custom made for your heart
Though near or far I will find a way to send my love
Only pray that it don’t come back return to sender
If you are reading this I hope that things are well
And you can text me back, you can write me back
Just check your mail



The lyrics say everything. So happy to see them getting married after 10 years of relationship. I want this song to be played during my wedding. LOL

可是人生完美的事太少
我们不能什么都想要

就算流泪也能放弃 将心比心
因为幸福没有捷径 只有经营

Love the people around you, especially family.
They are the one who will care about you, anytime, anywhere.
If you are single, like me, you should treasure all your time with your family.
If you are in a relationship, spare more time for family than your partner.

No comments:

Playlist