Monday, June 7, 2010

The Nerd Is Here

Good morning!!
I've been missing for like 3 days..
Do you guys miss me?? lolx.. (trying to be perasan)
I've been study like a nerd for the past few days..
LOOK!! now i have horrible eye bags+ miserable dark circles+noticable pimples+chubby face
Sorry for scaring you with my horrible picture.. Just wanna prove to you guys that I really DID STUDY and I'm really NERDY.. thats why I didn't update bloggie.. =P

1 more days to finals.. I'm really nervous now.. I left 3 chapters for Physiology, which is my first paper, and yet to touch any past year papers.. how "GREAT" right?? I'm gonna screw all of them today!! and revise like nobody tomorrow.. hopefully it will be a success!!

*stomach growling* hmm... I basically just wake up and gonna start my revision soon... Bye readers!! Wish me luck for Thursday paper.. i miss you~~

No comments:

Playlist