Monday, June 14, 2010

♥ I'm coming back SOON ♥

Couldn't sleep well last night.
I shall say thats my pre-exam syndrome.
But, this time is weird and different from my usual syndrome.
I can't stop my brain from thinking delta G, delta H and delta S
addition, subtraction, cross-multiply...
I was like thinking about this whole night..
Accidentally fell asleep and wake up and rethink again..
It was like a dream.. I don't know what I'm counting at all..
And all the equations do not make any sense.
ENDED UP worsen my super duper dark circles and screwed up my physicochem paper..
I didn't really finish reading some questions and attempt them straight away..
I can feel that I made mistakeSSS again..
Don't tell me what I feel won't be right..
My 6th sense about exam is always accurate..
I even can count how many mistakes I've made correctly for the previous physio MCQ test..
Forget about it.. Kissing goodbye to my HD for physicochem..
I do hope you will come back and give me a surprise.
I love surprises. GOT IT??
one more day to my beloved organic chemistry paper.
I can't afford to make stupid mistakes again.
Hmm.. I'm thinking whether those nonsense in my dream are giving me some hint, telling me that I will write nonsense for my paper..
How sad... I want to sleep soundly tonight..
1 more week~~*finally smile happily*
my love ones, I'm coming back!! ♥ ♥

PS: Good luck for organic chem paper!!

With love,
Rou

No comments:

Playlist