Thursday, June 10, 2010

3 more!!

The super-excited me after physiology paper

Done with Physiology paper... PHEW~~~
Relieve that the paper is over.. But, I did it badly..
Wrote rubbish about cortex.. Rushed through prokaryotes, eukaryotes and plant cells question..
It is not that I don't know how to answer about prokaryotes, I actually left that question blank and tried to answer other questions behind first.. Then, 5 minutes before the paper end, I found out I forgotten about that part and rush rush rush.. Ended up, crapping.. T.T
Had been slacking for the whole day after the paper..
2 more days to physiochemical basis paper..
Really gonna work.. so much equation and concept to remember..
anyway, physiology, one of the main killers, had gone.. bye~ pray hard so i wont fail and meet it again...
Oopss.. It's Friday again!! Time really flies.. less than 2 weeks to be home.. hahaha.. I can't stop myself thinking about my up-coming awesome sem break.. It gonna be a great one.. I want to party hard!!!
Happy studying~ BE PRODUCTIVE ROU!!

No comments:

Playlist