Wednesday, June 16, 2010

after the 3rd and before the 4th

Done with organic chem paper ytd afternoon.
For me, it was a tough one.
It asked about the resolution of enantiomers which I neglected and refused to read ytd morning.
I was scolding myself during the exam.
Who to blame? Myself.
I crap a lot for that question. Hopefully what I wrote make sense.
What's the right concept after all? Hmm.. I don't know.. Not dare to take out my notes and check.. T.T
Pharmacy, Health and Society I paper, the killer, on Monday morning, 0830.
4 more days to go! I haven't touch anything yet!
"Congratulation rou!"
But I couldn't stop myself from watching drama. OMG! someone please slap me!
Ok, I really need to focus focus focus. Lots of readings waiting for me.
Oh! I forgotten about my medicine in profile!!!
paracetamol, amoxycillin, codeine, what else?
DUH!!!!!!

No comments:

Playlist