Friday, June 4, 2010

Friday

ALL the internal marks for Pharmacy, Health and Society I (PAC 1311) is out. My practical marks is super duper disappointing. Sad. I got 38/50 only. So much difference from what I've expected. With low practical test score, low oral presentation mark and low assignment mark, my total internal marks for PHS is few more marks to HD boundary. Argh!! Shall I say goodbye to HD for PHS? Indeed, I deserved it coz I'm not studying/memorizing anything for the whole sem.

Went to Pyramid this afternoon to send a letter back home (just my photostated student id) and another letter to grandparent's home. Guess what, I am gonna give my grandpa a surprise. Haha. Guess he won't read my blog. So, I would announce it here first. People, I've actually sent a birthday card for my grandpa for his 70th birthday. The first-ever present I bought for him. Feel so bad now. I'm gonna buy another stuff for him as present but that will wait till the-day-after-finals. I wonder how my grandpa feel when he receive that card. Hope he will like it. =) Feel so sorry bcoz I couldn't attend the birthday celebration dinner as I'm having exam on that particular day. Aww... Have fun on that day k!!

After pyramid, i studied a set of lecture notes then off to uni for yoga class. So embarrassing in class today.. All because of my fats.. lolz.. aww... I wanna go for plastic surgery!! chou pi jiang ying, this time i have reason to go with you d..haha..

Felt relaxed and cleared all my sadness after yoga. Thats why I love it. " Breath in slowly but deeply. Now, relax your muscles.. I shall count from 10 to 1 and you will feel relax part by part. 10....9.....8.....7......6......5.....4.....3.....2......1. Breath in slowly but deeply. Tell yourself, I AM RELAX~ "

I'm going to study now! Bye~ Have a great weekend!!

No comments:

Playlist