Monday, June 21, 2010

HOME

People!! I finished my finals d!!
Last paper was fine. Stupid me left my statistics questions last!
And I rushed like crazy in the last few minutes.
Argh! Shouldn't have do this stupid decision.
The most confident part turns out to be done in a mess.
Maybe that's why I'm upset and didn't feel the excitement.
Anyway, I did a quick shopping right after exam.
Took shuttle with qing yu to pyramid and we shop separately.
Bought 2 pants and 1 dress from Cotton On for myself.
Bought 2 t-shirts for dad and grandpa respectively.
MNG is on sales!! And I don't have time to shop!! =(
Coz my aunt reached around 2pm, I rushed back to hostel and packed my stuff.
I still let them waited for about 45 minutes to settle all my stuff. SO SORRY!!
Then, went to have lunch at Old Town, Assunta Hospital visit and meet up with aunt's fren to have dinner.
And now, I'm blogging at HOME!
My dog miss me seriously. Stick by my side all the time. So sweet right?
Will tell you guys how awesome my holiday is from time to time. Stay tuned! :P
I shall sign out now as my doggy is waiting beside me to get some sleep. haha..
My lovey coursemates, Happy Holiday! Miss me k? lolz

PS: teck yuen, i know you are "diving" here. Happy holiday!! haha.. as i said, pls boom my bloggie.. =)

2 comments:

Teck Yuen said...

haha, u are half correct this time, cuz I have comment nw... XD *throw nuclear bomb*. Happy holiday to you too!! ^^
I am trying to customise my blog to make it looks nicer b4 I post anything now, but I cn't understand those CSS thingy much. Hopefully I can figure them out sooner otherwise my new blog is gonna stay empty for long time... @@" . Do u knw hw to make use of the CSS btw?

Unknown said...

Hehe.. I didn't look out for that coz i'm a computer noob.. I'm waiting for your blog!! You can post sth and keep on edit it..

Playlist