Wednesday, March 19, 2014

Ambition

"What are you doing now?" uncle/aunty/relative that saw me.
"I'm waiting for posting letter." Me
"What course you studied?" unlce/aunty/relative
"Pharmacy." Me
I sincerely hate to answer now. Wait Wait Wait. How long more I need to wait?

If you ask me if I ever want to be a pharmacist when I was young. NO
If you ask me if I ever want to be a pharmacist during primary school time. NO
If you ask me if I ever want to be a pharmacist during high school time. NO
If you ask me if I ever want to be a pharmacist during college time. NO

Then why I took up this course? Why I'm sitting at home now doing nothing?
Do I want to be a pharmacist? I would say I still couldn't see myself working in the hospital.
Do I want to help people? Yes. But maybe in another way?
What can I do now? What shall I do now? @.@

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Find a job that u really like,don't force your self to do something that u don't like...

Playlist