Saturday, April 19, 2014

Graduation - the next stage of life __ Part 1

6th April 2014 -- A long waited day for all my BPharm babes. It's our graduation day!!! 

For me, I prepared for this big day few weeks before -- order flowers, shop & pick for graduation dress, decide on which heels/shoes to wear, decide on which photo-shoot package to take, invite friends, etc etc..... Yeah... I've been so busy! Some friends don't even understand why I do this for. =P Yup! I do this for one of my big day in my life! I want the best! *sound like a Virgo, but in fact I'm a Capricorn*

I tried to do make up for myself to save some bucks. But on that day, I failed to conceal my dark eye circles and decided to make a trip to Sunway Pyramid to get help. SOS!!! And I decided to let Shu Uemura to do my make up. RM150. Not cheap! But with my stupidity and perfectionism, I decided to pay for it. Make up took 1.5 hours and hence I was late to collect the gown. Late. Everything is delayed after that. No photo taken in uni with graduation gown. T.T *saddest thing in life*

Well, don't talk about sad stuff. Let's continue with my big day. 

While doing my make up, my family arrived. They went for lunch and collected my flowers from car while I rushed to Sunway Hotel to get the gown. And then, queue for photo-shoot!

ME! First picture of the day! Queuing for photo-shoot! I think I look awesome! XD Congratulations to me and my BPharm peeps!!

And here are some messages for my family and friends.............


My family. 
Thanks for traveling down to KL, to attend my graduation ceremony. Thank you daddy mummy for your infinity support, either mentally, physically or financially. Without you all, I could not finish this course. Without you all, I will not be who I am now. I am not perfect. I still need to learn. But I'm proud to be your daughter. Love you all!

Thank you sis for your infinity love. I know you love me and I love you more! I will learn to be a better sis. =D 


My 2 cutest grandmother! 
They followed my parents down to KL too! Thanks for coming! It meant a lot to me. I know you all are proud of me and I'm more proud to have you all around. You all taught me how family matters. Home is always the best. 


My roomie!
Congratulations darling! We made it! We burnt midnight oil together, we laughed together, we stressed together. We finished our course! Yeah!! You know me well enough. You know I love you. Nobody can replace you. 3-years-best-roommate! Thanks for allowing me to be your lightbulb all the time. <3 br="">
Hey man president!
She is the sweetest girl I've ever met. Perfectionist. Kind. She knows how to make people feel calm. I miss our midnight yum cha sessions at SS15. When can we do it again???


The 2 men in Hey Man.
Congratulations! Thank you for being kind to me, although I'm always annoying. You both are really kind and sweet. So proud to be your friend. Can we be BFF? XD Smile more and more naturally when take photos k? 


Eunice and me.
Congratulations Eunice! I'm so glad to go on exchange with you, to know you more. And our PEP at Tanglin together definitely bond us even tighter. You're such a smart and kind girl. All the best in your future. Must keep in touch okay!!! =D




Angel and me.
Sweetest girl in class! So happy to know you and it's sad that we hardly talk too much within these 4 years. I heard from my roomie that you are really good! I really want to make you as my idol. =) Take care angel! Keep in touch!!


The very adventurous girl - Chloe and me.
I want to be like you. I want to travel alone. But I shall train myself to be more independent. =) You are really helpful and kind. I realized that we hanged out more after finals. XD Do it more often k! 

A2203! We are housemates! Chern, Su and me.
Our 2203 spirit shall never dies. We shall talk talk talk and sayang each other more and more. We stay in different states, kilometers far away from each other. But nothing can beat us!!
Chern! Thanks for being my company for so long. I don't even manage to recall since when my uni life must have you around. I appreciate your presence and our friendship A LOT!! Come Taiping!!


Me, Qing Yu and Chern
Qing yu lover!! You are my first friend in uni! I can't forget the trip to Port Dickson transition camp. We talked so much! And thanks for being by my side when I was really down after exchange. You're the first to know my secret ya know. You're so pretty!!! Prettier day by day. How can I not love you.

Tyng Tyng and me
I know you'll get jealous after reading my message for Qing Yu. XD Well, I know you more when we are graduating. It's short but our friendship grows exponentially. Thanks for accepting the annoying me and I really want you to be happy always. Please keep your promise! We must keep in touch, at least once a week. 


You are not in the list??? Part 2 is coming up. Be patience. =)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I love you too sweetheart. No one ever loves anybody so much like I love you.
Forever baby

Playlist