Monday, March 3, 2014

The Journey


The journey in life, there's happiness, sadness, surprises, forgiveness, love, disappointment, and many kind of feelings. 

Watched "The Journey" during Chinese New Year with my sis. A very touching movie, which captured the love of parents for their kid and how people compromise for love. I cried several times in the cinema because I feel so touched.

This movie talks about how a traditional father accepts his "ang moh" son-in-law and how that son-in-law tried hard to learn a totally different culture and language. In this movie, I see love, I see how people compromise for good, I see friendship, I see unforgettable memories/childhood. I realized how I take things for granted and how I should appreciate everything in my life. 

I should learn. To love. To forgive. To change. To let go. 

No comments:

Playlist