Wednesday, July 6, 2011

Some words to tell

In less than 48 hours time, I'll be boarding to my dream land.
If you were to ask me to describe my feelings now, I would say that I'm excited and non-stop thinking about what will happen there. I have pretty good imagination.
That's a strange city for me. Have been wanted to go there for years and finally dream comes true.
I had a thought of not applying for this programme. I thought of rejecting the offer.
These thoughts came when things went wrong. When things happened not according to my expectation.
Thanks to my family and friends who encouraged me. Asked me not to think about the negative parts and pursue my dream.
Things still went wrong. I lost my love one before I leave.
I promise, I'll have a good life there. Take good care of myself and enjoy every moment.
I'll miss everyone. Seriously.

No comments:

Playlist